Nov 7, 2017
In this episode, Pam and Keith conference with Stephanie Willis,
founder of G.H. Soaps and Body Truth Brand products.
G.H. Soaps was founded in 2014 through an urban gardening
program in the west side of Detroit, and has since expanded into
the Body Truth Brand.
G.H. Soaps and Body Truth Brand use true organic, natural,
plant-based ingredients that nourish the skin.
- G.H. Soaps found its beginnings through a community gardening
initiative located on the west side of Detroit.
- Stephanie explains how she left her corporate job in search of
something more meaningful, and found it through prayer and
meditation. That something meaningful was G.H. Soaps.
- True and honest ingredients, Stephanie says, are all that go
into her products. She believes that only natural ingredients, such
as shea butter, olive and coconut oil, and essential oils, should
be in our soaps.
- Stephanie talks the vigorous process of creating soap and her
beginnings in soap sales at a holiday market.
- Stephanie warns about false promises of beauty and wellness
advertised by many companies whose soaps are made of hazardous
materials that can harm one of our body’s most important organs:
- Community outreach remains an important factor in Stephanie’s
work, and she hopes to create opportunities for individuals in her
community, especially youths.
- Stephanie is looking to manufacture and sell her soaps
worldwide, and has already had multiple inquiries about doing
For more information about
Stephanie Willis, G.H. Soaps, and Body Truth Brand:
Shoot them an email!
Shop their site!
Visit their website!
“Like” them on Facebook!
Follow them on Instagram and
Be sure to visit us at www.yb2csystem.com
"Like" us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/YB2CLive/
Leave a review on iTunes:
YB2C Live! on iTunes
YB2C Live! is recorded at
Green Garage in Midtown Detroit: Green Garage Detroit